We understand how hard it is being a teacher. You carry the responsibility to ensure our next generation can read, write and count. But not only that, you are now responsible for the children’s communication skills, physical well being, mental health, practical skills and financial skills. You have to handle the report writing, after school classes, curriculum writing, parent-teacher interviews, school boards and even more paperwork on top of that!
Is it any wonder that teachers often get burnt out? Whoever says that teachers only work from 9am to 3:30pm and get eleven weeks holiday seriously have no idea!
It is any wonder that you haven’t got time to sort out your finances?
Did you know that:
- The average High School Teacher (full time) earns $91,474 per annum, which means you will have to pay $22,664 per annum in tax
- Have one of the highest levels of mental health concerns with a reported 35% of teachers seeking support within the last twelve months
- Are able to access home loan deals only available to current or retired employees of the Australian education sector
- Some teachers can salary package cars, work expenses and general living expenses to reduce tax
But while you are pouring your heart and soul into our next generation, who is looking after your finances?
That is where we come in!
We can help you
- Purchase your first home (or next one), enabling you to access mortgage rates only available to those working in the education industry
- Understand superannuation, enabling you to grow and preserve your nest egg
- Protect your income in the event you are unable to work due to injury and illness (including stress and other mental health conditions)
- Build up your investments, enabling you to retire earlier and live the lifestyle you want to live (why settle for only eleven weeks off?)
- Understand salary packaging, enabling you to reduce the tax paid in your personal name and keep more money in your pocket
- Manage your finances and help with the paperwork, leaving you more time to focus on teaching and enjoying life away from work (remember what that was like?)
- Can meet with you during school holidays!
Teachers provide an amazing service to children which is driven by knowledge and care. Therefore at Master Your Money Now, we believe that someone should be providing you an amazing service which is also driven by knowledge and care. If you want your finances to work harder for you and not the other way around, go to www.masteryourmoneynow.com.au/getstarted to book in your complimentary 30 minute discussion with our team!
Disclaimer: This information is general information only. You should consider the appropriateness of this information with regards to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
Master Your Money Now Pty Ltd (ABN 65 627 229 681) is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 097 797 049 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523